ganhe dinheiro nessa quarentena

domingo, 19 de abril de 2020

Repeat These Sacred Codes To Receive Unexpected Money


Powerful Affirmations and Sacred Code to activate the magical energy of money in an unexpected and abundant way.

In order to attract money unexpectedly you have to tune in for this reason, you need to relax and be able to let go of all worries, all thoughts of lack or neediness, not looking at the circumstances that you are going on now in your life .

We attract what we think and our thoughts create our reality.

To activate the Money Code in an unexpected way, we have to vibrate out loud and get in tune with the energy of angels and light beings.

For this reason, we ask you to take these deep breaths so that you begin to tune in and emit positive emotions that attract money, vibrating out loud. Check out:

1- Money circulates in my life and everything I give returns multiplied.

2- I am happy to receive money from unexpected places. Thanks…

3- I bless and thank all the money that comes to me.

4- I am happy and I am grateful to receive money from everywhere.

5- I deserve to be the owner of abundant wealth.

6- I receive in abundance and accept.

7- I live in abundance of money.

8- I am open to receive prosperity.

9- I receive money unexpectedly from unknown places and accept it with gratitude.

10- I have credit in the bank of the universe.

11- My provision is infinite and constant for all good.

12- Money circulates in my life.

13- I receive abundant wealth from everywhere.

14- I thank you daily for everything I have and receive.

15- Unexpected receipt of valuable gifts.

16- I am aware of the infinite supply of God's riches.

17- My concern is not with money, I am always prosperous.

18- My father is rich and I am heir to his wealth.

19- I deserve to live with well-being, with joy and enjoy beautiful things.

20. It is my right to be rich, prosperous, powerful and abundant.

21- I accept that happiness, well-being, peace and harmony are part of my world.

22- I flow financial freedom always.

23- I got rid of the blockages that held the flow of prosperity in the form of money and goods.

24- The money that comes into my hands, I bless and thank you.

25- I activate the energy of this sacred code, now attracting to me the flow of money in a sustained way, from unexpected places.

26- I receive the wonderful Gifts and the abundance of money unexpectedly.

27- I declare myself in flux of all the prosperity and wealth of property.

28- I live in harmony, with joy and enjoy my daily life.

29- I am valuable, I activate the energy of money and it comes now and to spare.

30- I am generous and I prosper daily.

31- I live with joy, my world is full of Abundance.

32- I am magnetic, I attract all the gold, wealth and money to my life.

33- I live with well-being and enjoy a life of opulence.

34- My attitude, my thoughts and emotions are always positive.

35- I receive daily opportunities and businesses that make me prosper.

36- Vibrant in tune with money, opulence and abundance.

37- I receive daily opportunities and businesses that make me prosper.

38- I attune to the Universal Source and receive with gratitude all the wealth of goods.

39- I am a powerful magnet for money.

40- My gratitude is infinite and my experiences bring me well-being.

41- I always like my job. I give something more and get multiplied.

42- I appreciate and appreciate the unexpected gifts of money that I receive unexpectedly



43 - SHARE THIS POST

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário